Our services seek to address:
- Water or sewage backup in your home
- Seepage or moisture in your basement
- Flooding or standing water in your yard
Our approach prioritizes strategies that bring multiple benefits to homeowners, such as the incorporation of yard landscaping that manages stormwater, looks beautiful and increases property values.
A full-service approach
RainReady Home is an opt-in service only available to participating communities. Towns or cities wishing to offer RainReady Home to their residents will draw up a memorandum of agreement with CNT and agree to cover the costs of managing the program. Eligible owners will then receive support through the entire process:
- Assessment: A RainReady analyst will be assigned to your property to conduct a screening interview and assessment. The analyst will make recommendations to help keep your home dry.
- Guidance: Your analyst will help you select the right improvements for your home, and they will solicit bids from qualified contractors for your review and selection.
- Quality assurance: Our construction team will provide oversight and inspection to ensure the quality of your investment(s).
- Monitoring + support: You will receive our monitoring and support services after the installation is complete.
RainReady Home provides access to a pool of qualified contractors. We will help you to prioritize investments, and we will provide guidance in selecting the right contractors for your home. We offer access to a qualified pool of contractors that offer the following services:
- Landscaping + paving
- Handiwork + general construction
- Plumbing + sewer repair
- Foundation repair + waterproofing
- Gutters + downspouts
To benefit from the program, please ask your mayor or elected leader to contact CNT at email@example.com.